- See Past Spiritual Bulletins
Formed.org - Free to Subscribe
- If you already have a FORMED account, select "sign in" and enter your email.
- If you have not previously signed into FORMED, visit formed.org to sign up.
Liturgy of the Hours
Prayers from USCCB - United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Resources from the Diocese of Madison
We can still participate faithfully in the true sacrifice that is being offered by making a Spiritual Communion – uniting themselves spiritually with Our Lord and with the whole Church.
Resources to help you celebrate the Sacred Heart of Jesus
In the Heart of Christ, we see made manifest the infinite and all consuming love of God. In art, the Sacred Heart of Jesus is depicted as crowned with thorns, pierced and bleeding, and burning with love for us. We see in this visible image a testament to the invisible love of God. That is, God so loved the world that he willingly took on flesh, suffered torment and death, in order to testify to that same love.
The Sacred Heart reminds us that while true Divine love incurs great costs, it always bears new life. As Jesus says, “greater love has no man than to lay down his life for his friends.” In laying down His life for us, Christ has given us new life in His resurrection.
Honor the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Go to Mass on first Friday of the month, a day devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Attend Cor ad Cor: First Friday Adoration - Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, a short reflection, time for silent prayer, and Benediction
- Pray the Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Resources to help you celebrate Mary
Memorize a Prayer
- Angelus - prayed 3x per day or during the Easter season
- Queen of Heaven is recited 3x per day
Go on a Marian Pilgrimage
- The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe - LaCrosse, WI
- The National Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help - Champion, WI
- Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Help of Christians - Hubertus, WI
Visit a Smaller Shrine
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.