Updates & Safety
We are currently able to celebrate Masses with 50% of the church’s capacity. This means that we will have no difficulty accommodating everyone who feels comfortable attending Mass, and will not use a sign-up for Masses.
Safety Guidelines at SMG
- Side aisles - Holy Communion will be distributed in the hand only.
- Center aisles - Priest or deacon will distribute Holy Communion in the hand or on the tongue.
- Public Health Madison & Dane County recent order provides guidelines regarding wearing a face mask. Please remove your mask and gloves before receiving Holy Communion.
- Physical distancing must be followed at all times.
- Church pews and bathrooms will be sanitized before every weekend Mass.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the church entrance.
- No congregational singing at this time.
- If you are at-risk or have symptoms, please join us virtually for Mass.
Safety Volunteers are at every Mass to help with coordinating safety precautions during the Mass as well as functioning as the ushers.
If you are interested in helping in this role, please contact us. We will pair you with a trained volunteer to get you started. Also, we will inquire at what Mass time(s) you can help.
The Safety Volunteers sign up week by week according to their own availability.
Parish Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Scheduled appointments are recommended. Please feel free to contact staff members via voicemail or email.
Resources from Our Parish
- Spiritual Resources - Spiritual Communion, FORMED, and more
- Recorded Masses
- Pastoral Care - Need Assistance or Volunteer
- Outreach Ministry - Helping Neighbors in Need
Return to Mass & Liturgical Schedule
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.