Tuition & Financial Information
Download - School Tuition
2019-2020 School Tuition
Parishioner Tuition - K through 8th GRADE
- One child: $4,472
- Two children: $8,705
- Three children: $12,560
- Four children: $13,016
- Five Children: $13,471
- Six Children: $13,927
- $200 deposit per student is due when a student’s enrollment is confirmed and will be credited to total tuition amount per student.
- For monthly payments, the tuition deposit is subtracted from the total annual tuition per students, then the remaining balance is divided into 9 monthly payments reflected below.
- Paid in full by September 16, 2019.
- First semester tuition (½ of the total) is due by September 16, 2019
- Second semester tuition (½ of the total) is due by January 15, 2020.
- Monthly payments for tuition are due by the 15th of each month September-May (see PDF Document above for payment amounts)
Non-parishioner Tuition - $5,642
Financial aid is available to qualifying parish families. Applications for financial aid must be received on or before July 15 (for the first semester or for both semesters), and on or before January 15 (for the second semester only). Families who qualify will be awarded aid by July 31 and January 31, based on the family’s need and the availability of funds.
2019-2020 Preschool Tuition
Monthly payments for tuition are due by the 10th of each month September- May.
- 3-year-old students T/Th a.m. - $235/month = $2,115/year
- 4-year-old students M/W/F a.m. - $300/month = $2,700/year
Preschool is a self-supporting program. Financial aid is not available for this program.