The St. Maria Goretti athletic program strives to provide a healthy educational program of interscholastic sports for students in grades 5-8. The philosophy of the athletic program is to encourage student participation, teach and model good sportsmanship, and provide instruction on the fundamental skills and strategies of each sport offered.
|Track & Field
Online Registration 2021-2022
- Cross Country - go.teamsnap.com/forms/276646
- Flag Football - go.teamsnap.com/forms/276648
- Girls Volleyball - go.teamsnap.com/forms/276635
- 8th Grade Warm Up - go.teamsnap.com/forms/276647
Athletic Handbook & Forms
- 2021-2022 Athletics Handbook (PDF)
- *Physical Examination Card (PDF)
- Alternate Year Card (Online Form)
- Coaches Agreement Form (Online Form)
- Athletics Medical Release Form (Online Form)
- Concussion Handbook (PDF)
- Concussion Acknowledgement (Online Form)
*All athletes must have a current physical examination card on file at the school in order to participate in athletics at SMG - the card cannot be more than two years old from the time of the sport. Please either print the card to have it signed by your physician or request the physical card directly from your doctor's office.
Schedules & Directions to Schools
Visit MAISL Athletics
2020-2021 Athletic Board
John Roy - President
Lori Lipe - Vice President/Fundraising
Matt Golden - Treasurer
Gretchen Flueckiger - Secretary
Lisa Conwell - Governance
Meggan Oeth - Volleyball Tournament Coordinator
Chuck Shelton - Ray Shunk Cardinal Classic Basketball Tournament Organizer
Jeremy Hutton - MAISL Rep
Casey Kimmel - Concession Volunteer Coordinator
Shannon Figaro - Marketing/PR
For more information, contact Ben Stuart, Athletic Director, at 608-712-1955 or email@example.com.
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.