The St. Maria Goretti athletic program strives to provide a healthy educational program of interscholastic sports for students in grades 5-8. The philosophy of the athletic program is to encourage student participation, teach and model good sportsmanship, and provide instruction on the fundamental skills and strategies of each sport offered.
|Track & Field
Online Registration 2019-2020
- Girls Volleyball: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/202527
- Flag Football: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/203144
- Cross Country: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/202528
Athletic Handbook & Forms
- 2019-2020 Athletics Handbook (PDF)
- *Physical Examination Card (PDF)
- Alternate Year Card (Online Form)
- Coaches Agreement Form (Online Form)
*All athletes must have a current physical examination card on file at the school in order to participate in athletics at SMG - the card cannot be more than two years old from the time of the sport. Please either print the card to have it signed by your physician or request the physical card directly from your doctor's office.
Schedules & Directions to Schools
Visit MAISL Athletics
For more information, contact Julie Schmitt, Athletic Director, at 608-239-1346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of the time, talent, and treasure as an act of worship and for the furthering of God’s Kingdom.