Catholic Schools Week
Catholic Schools Week
January 26 - 31, 2020
Catholic Schools Week is our favorite week of the year as we celebrate our school. The week is filled with fun uniform/non-uniform days, field trips, service projects, spelling bee, Super Bowl of books, and guest readers. The week is always capped off by the fun favorite, the eighth grade vs. faculty/staff volleyball game on Friday.
Events & Activities 2020
- “Buddy” Classes will get together to make Valentine Cards for patients at the Madison Veterans Hospital and residents at All Saints Senior Neighborhood
- K-2 students will decorate snack bags for children in the after-school program at the Meadowood Community Center
- Families will send in items for the snack bags (applesauce cups, granola bars, fruit snacks)
Special Student Activities
- Students in Early Childhood and K-2 will enjoy “Guest Readers” during the week
- Students in Grades K-8 will have Innovation Interval
- Students in Grades 3-8 may participate in Super Bowl of Books
- Field Trips will be enjoyed by 6-8 students
- All students will enjoy The Magic of Isaiah, a magic show which incorporates the Saints
Calendar of Events
Sunday, January 26 - Open House
- Open House: 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - All are welcome to come and visit our school!
Monday, January 27
- Non-uniform day: Tacky Tourist/Hawaiian Day
- All School Prayer Service: 8 a.m.
- Spelling Bee: 8:25 a.m.
Tuesday, January 28
- Non-uniform day: Jersey Day/Favorite Sports Team
- Mass for Grades 1-4: 8 a.m.
- Super Bowl of Books
- Grade 5-6 Finals: 8 - 9 a.m.
- Grade 7-8 Preliminary Round: 12:35 - 1:35 p.m.
- Magician: The Magic of Isaiah: 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday, January 29
- Non-uniform Day: Buddy Class Matching Color Day
- 4K and 5K Breakfast with Parents/Special Friends: 7:40 a.m.
- Grades 6-8 Field Trips
- Grade 6: UW Physics and Science Buildings
- Grade 7: Milton House Museum
- Grade 8: Veterans Museum and Capital
Thursday, January 30
- Non-uniform day: Throwback Thursday/ Decades
- Mass for Grades 5-8: 8 a.m.
- Super Bowl of Books Grades 3 & 4
- Grade 3: 8 - 9 a.m.
- Grade 4: 9 - 10 a.m.
- Middle School Innovation Day: 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Friday, January 31
- Uniform day: Red uniform top with uniform bottoms
- All School Mass: 8 a.m.
- Volleyball Game: Faculty vs. 8th Grade: 1:15 p.m.
- K-2 Activity time: 1:15 - 2:15 p.m.
Return to School
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.