Registration & Calendars
2019-2020 Registration & Forms
- Welcome Letter and Fee Schedule (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Registration Form (PDF) or 2019-2020 Registration Form (Word Version)
- Volunteer Job Descriptions and Form (PDF)
- Internet Release Form (PDF) or Internet Release Form (Word Version)
Download and return completed forms to the Religious Education office or email to Maria Dulli at email@example.com
- Early Childhood Education Calendar (PDF)
- Grades 1-5 Religious Education Calendar (PDF)
- Middle School Religious Education & Youth Ministry (PDF)
- Confirmation Preparation & High School Youth Ministry (PDF)
Men and women of all ages – from older teens to retirees – are needed to serve in our Religious Education and Youth Ministry programs in a variety of ways. Being involved in the faith formation process allows you to deepen your own faith, meet new people, and build our parish community. We will provide you will all of the resources you need to teach and lead the children and youth in our program. Please see volunteer job descriptions in the form above.
The Diocese of Madison requires that each volunteer participate in the Diocesan Safe Environment program and attend a VIRTUS class. Visit www.madisondiocese.org/safe-environment for more information.
St. Maria Goretti is excited to offer an initiative that is part of our commitment to meet the needs of children with disabilities. During the school year, we offer sessions on Sunday mornings during the 9 a.m. Mass. Catechists will teach in small group settings, keeping in mind each child’s individual learning style. The intent is to prepare the children to enter and participate in the Sacraments as fully as they are capable.
For more information, contact Margaret Breunig Clark at 608-271-3732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.