A Biblical Walk Through the Mass
Five-week Video Study Series
Three different day/time study options, May-June 2019
Please join us on for our next small group study series, "A Biblical Walk Through the Mass". This five-part program will take you on an exciting tour of the liturgy as it explores the biblical roots of the words and gestures we experience at Mass and explains their profound significance. See, perhaps for the first time, why we say what we say and do what we do every week at Mass. The words and gestures will be seen in a new light, giving new life to the liturgical experience.
- Learn the biblical background to the words, prayers, and gestures of the Liturgy.
- Discover how the Mass is a “true re-presentation” of Christ’s redeeming sacrifice on the Cross.
- Explore the three key aspects of the Mass as a Sacrifice, Real Presence, and Holy Communion.
- Gain helpful insights for getting the most out of every Mass...and much more!
Three different day/time study opportunities to fit your schedule
- Wednesday mornings in the Church Bride's Room from 8:30–10:00 a.m. from May 8 – June 5
- Saturday mornings in the Church Bride's Room from 8:30–10:30 a.m. from May 11 – June 8
- Sunday evenings in the Church Bride's Room from 6:30–8:00 p.m. from May 12 – June 9
Each participant will receive a book and workbook (suggested donation $20). To reserve a spot, please contact Margaret Breunig Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-271-3732 or come to one of the first sessions.
Click to view Reading Schedule (PDF)
Visit our Adult Faith Formation page to learn more about our prayer, bible study, and fellowship opportunities.