Annual Pledge Drive
Each year in the fall, we conduct our Annual Pledge Drive to raise money for operating funds for our growing and vibrant parish. This fund supports operating expenses including salaries for our parish staff, utilities, insurance, ongoing repairs and maintenance, and support of our parish school.
Please complete the online Annual Pledge Form below to indicate your level of support; please complete the form even if your pledged amount will not change or if you are not able to make a pledge this year.
If you prefer a paper pledge form, you may:
- Download and complete the Annual Pledge Form PDF.
- Complete the pledge card you receive in the mail.
- Complete a pledge card at Mass on Commitment Weekend, November 12-13
- Return your pledge card to the parish office (mail or drop it off).
- Bring your comleted pledge card to Mass on Commitment Weekend, Nov. 12-13.
You may make your payments via:
- your weekly Sunday envelopes
- online giving
- download EFT form Word document; EFT form PDF or Bank pay (call the parish office to learn more)
Thank you for your continuing generous support of St. Maria Goretti Parish!