Donate-Support our Parish
There are a number of ways you can support our parish!
To make a monetary donation to St. Maria Goretti Parish, please bring or mail a check payable to St. Maria Goretti to the Parish Office:
5313 Flad Ave.
Madison, WI 53711
Make a donation/payment online
Click here to go to our online payment site to make your donation online.
Please pray for our parish, including our priests, religious sisters, staff, school faculty and staff, and all of our parishioners. We strengthen each other through prayer!
Time and Talent
Volunteers are needed in many capacities to help us present opportunities for all of us to grow in faith, love and fellowship! Read about opportunities.
Financial support is essential for operating this large parish! We provide a number of ways you can financially support SMG:
Estate Planning/Planned Giving
Support our Fundraising Events
Annual Pledge Drive
Each year in the fall, we conduct our Annual Pledge Drive to raise money for our operating funds for our growing and vibrant parish. This fund supports salaries for our parish staff, utilities, insurance, ongoing repairs and maintenance, and support of our parish school.
Please go to the online Annual Pledge Form to indicate your level of support, which is given via your weekly Sunday envelopes, online giving, EFT or bank pay (call the parish office to learn more). Download the Annual Pledge Form PDF here to complete and return to the parish office.
St. Maria Goretti Parish and School, and the Religious Education and Youth Ministry programs are now accepting online payments for Sunday envelopes, school tuition and fees, religious education and youth ministry tuition and fees, hot lunch payments, and more!
- Go to https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=598 to create your secure profile to start making your payments and gifts online.
- Once your profile is set up, click on “Make a New Gift” to get started! (Note: All payments are identified as “gifts,” as this is an online giving program. Please allow up to six working days for the payment to appear in your account.)
- Please be sure to enter your envelope number in your contact information if you choose to make your envelope payments online. This number can be found on your envelopes, or call the parish office.
- This program allows you to control every aspect of your giving and payment activity. You select which payments you would like to make and when, whether you would like it to be a one-time payment or recurring, set the amount and more.
- Only ACH (checking account withdrawal) payments can be made through this system; we are not accepting credit cards at this time due to the costs involved.
- As special collections or events come up, we will add them to the menu of available payments and leave them open until the timeframe for that payment has passed. This could be used for special envelope collections, event tickets, field trip fees, etc.
- The current Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) program for Sunday envelopes will remain available and no adjustments need to be made unless you choose to switch to the new online giving system. If you do make the switch, please contact email@example.com to cancel your EFT payment.
Go to https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=598
and start making your payments online!