We can still participate faithfully in the true sacrifice that is being offered by making a Spiritual Communion – uniting themselves spiritually with Our Lord and with the whole Church.
Resources to help you enter into Holy Week
- Holy Week at Home - Resources from the Diocese of Madison
- Catholic All Year - Inexpensive printable resources
- Ascension Presents - Many excellent videos and podcasts
- The Quarantined Catholic Hub - From St. Paul Center is offering a free study on the Eucharist and resources to help you enter into Holy Week
Formed.org - Free to Subscribe
If you already have a FORMED account, select "sign in" and enter your email. If you have not signed up yet, follow the instructions on our FORMED page.
- Subscribe to receive Lenten Reflections - Just enter your email
- Watch the Way of the Cross - Pray the Stations of the Cross
- Pray Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary
- Pray Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary
- Pray Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary
- Pray Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary
- Listen to Holy Week presentation by Dr. Brant Pitre
Liturgy of the Hours
Magnificat - Free Access to App
- Create your complementary account to access the Magnificat App for free
Prayers from USCCB - United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
Resources from the Diocese of Madison
Stay Tuned - More Resources Coming Soon!
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.