Carefree Years is a social group for men and women who are 55-years-old and older. The board is comprised of 12 members who meet twice a year to plan and organize events.
Join Carefree Years
Dues - Our annual dues are $7 per person (September-August)
Events - Notices are our activities are published in our bulletin or on our website
- Fall Potluck in September
- Game Day on the third Tuesday of the month (September-April, except December)
- Pizza Party in October
- Christmas Luncheon at Good Shepherd in December
- Mardi Gras Party on the day before Ash Wednesday
- The Fireside Theater in April
- Spring Luncheon in May
- Plays at the Middleton-Area PAC and shows at Verona Area High School throughout the year
Contact - Pat Beglinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-271-5117 or Sally Cummings at email@example.com or 608-833-1278
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.