Carefree Years is a social group for men and women who are 55-years-old and older. The board is comprised of 12 members who meet twice a year to plan and organize events.
- Fall Potluck in September
- Game Day on the third Tuesday of the month (September-April, except December)
- Pizza Party in October
- Christmas Luncheon at Good Shepherd in December
- Salad/Dessert Luncheon in February/March
- The Fireside Theater in April
- Spring Luncheon in May
- Plays at the Middleton-Area PAC and shows at Verona Area High School throughout the year
Join Carefree Years
Come and be a part of the Carefree Years. Our annual dues are $7 per person (September-August). Notices of our activities are published in the bulletin. For more information, contact Del Viney at email@example.com or 608-271-8656.
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of the time, talent, and treasure as an act of worship and for the furthering of God’s Kingdom.