Third Wednesday of the Month
5:30 - 7 p.m.
This formation program will focus on the Sacraments of Reconciliation and the Eucharist. Programming is open to everyone in the parish. This will be a large group presentation of the topic then small group discussion.
Based on the needs of attendees, we are prepared to offer small groups different depths of discussion opportunities. Programming on the same topic will be made available for attendees’ children in PreK-8th grade.
If a student, not already registered for Sacramental Prep, in PreK-8th grade will be attending with you, please reserve a spot for your child by filling out the form below.
Please watch the corresponding video prior to the session dates.
- Wednesday, September 14 (Communion and Confirmation families only)
- Wednesday, September 21 - Watch Forgiven - Session 1: Where are You?
- Wednesday, October 19 - Watch Forgiven - Session 2: An Encounter with Mercy
- Wednesday, November 16 - Watch Forgiven - Session 3: The Rite Explained
- Wednesday, December 21
- Wednesday, January 18 - Watch Presence - Session 1: God Is with Us
- Wednesday, February 15 - Watch Presence - Session 2: The Story of the Eucharist
- Wednesday, March 15 - Watch Presence - Session 3: Bread for the Journey
- Wednesday, April 19
For more information or to help with this program, please contact Melissa Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to Formation Overview
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.