Registration & Calendars
Registration & Forms 2019-2020
- Welcome Letter and Fee Schedule (PDF)
- 2019-2020 Registration Form (PDF) or 2019-2020 Registration Form (Word Version)
- Volunteer Job Descriptions and Form (PDF)
- Internet Release Form (PDF) or Internet Release Form (Word Version)
Download and return completed forms to the Religious Education office or email to Maria Dulli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay Fees Online
- Early Childhood Education Calendar (PDF)
- Elementary Religious Education Calendar (PDF)
- First Reconciliation & First Communion 2019-2010 Dates (PDF)
- Middle School Religious Education & Youth Ministry (PDF)
- Confirmation Preparation & High School Youth Ministry (PDF)
See our full Parish Calendar
St. Maria Goretti is excited to offer an initiative that is part of our commitment to meet the needs of children with disabilities. During the school year, we offer sessions on Sunday mornings during the 9 a.m. Mass. Catechists will teach in small group settings, keeping in mind each child’s individual learning style. The intent is to prepare the children to enter and participate in the Sacraments as fully as they are capable.
Return to Religious Education
Support Our Parish
In gratitude for God’s generosity, we dedicate a sacrificial portion of our gifts of time, talent, and treasure to serve Christ and His Church by supporting the needs of our parish.