St. Maria Goretti Parish and School, and the Religious Education and Youth Ministry programs are now accepting online payments for Sunday envelopes, school tuition and fees, religious education and youth ministry tuition and fees, hot lunch payments, and more!
- Go to https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=598 to create your secure profile to start making your payments and gifts online.
- Once your profile is set up, click on “Make a New Gift” to get started! (Note: All payments are identified as “gifts,” as this is an online giving program. Please allow up to six working days for the payment to appear in your account.)
- Please be sure to enter your envelope number in your contact information if you choose to make your envelope payments online. This number can be found on your envelopes, or call the parish office.
- This program allows you to control every aspect of your giving and payment activity. You select which payments you would like to make and when, whether you would like it to be a one-time payment or recurring, set the amount and more.
- Only ACH (checking account withdrawal) payments can be made through this system; we are not accepting credit cards at this time due to the costs involved.
- As special collections or events come up, we will add them to the menu of available payments and leave them open until the timeframe for that payment has passed. This could be used for special envelope collections, event tickets, field trip fees, etc.
- The current Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) program for Sunday envelopes will remain available and no adjustments need to be made unless you choose to switch to the new online giving system. If you do make the switch, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your EFT payment.
Go to https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=598
and start making your payments online!