Adult Faith Formation
The Divine Dance: The Trinity and Your Transformation by Fr. Richard Rohr
March 27, April 3 and 10, Bride's Room
Monday afternoons (2:00-3:30 pm) or evenings (7:00-8:30 pm); the study is repeated in the afternoon and evening each Monday.
What if changing our perception of God has the potential to change everything? Drawing from Scripture, theology, and the deepest insights of mystics, philosophers, and sages throughout history, Fr. Rohr presents a compelling alternative to aloof and fairytale versions of God: One God, belovedly in communion, as All-Vulnerable, All-Embracing, and All-Given to you and me. The Divine Dance makes accessible and practicable the Christian tradition’s most surprising gift… God as Community… as Friendship… as Dance. Are you ready to join in?
Fr. James Martin writes, “The Trinity will of course always remain a profound mystery, but after reading Fr. Rohr’s book, you will experience it as a mystery that can, and will, transform your life."
Formed is an exciting new gateway to the best Catholic teaching videos, books and audio talks to deepen your relationship with Christ and his Church. All in one place.
Read more details and learn how to register on the site.
Thursday, May 4 through Sunday, May 7, in the Parish Hall
Thursday and Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m.-Noon and 4-7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Various stations inviting you to reflect and pray on Mary’s life, on her apparitions throughout history and to meditate and pray for Mary’s intercession in your life.
Do you have paintings, images, statues, books, or other art about Mary at your home that you would be willing to let us use for this? If so, contact Joe Rausch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608.268.2982.
Interested in helping to set up the stations or host a shift during one of the days or take-down on Sunday night? Contact Joe Rausch.
Continuously showing from 7:30 to 11 a.m.
- Monthly: 2/19, 3/19, 4/23
- NOOMA is a series of short (12-15 min.) films that explore our world from a perspective of Jesus. NOOMA is an invitation to search, question, and join the discussion.
- Grab a donut and coffee and come watch a short film
- Reflection sheets available for your personal reflection or to discuss with family or friends
- Jesus lived with the awareness that God is doing something right here, right now and anybody can be a part of it.
- He encouraged his listeners to search, to question, to wrestle with the implications of what he was saying and doing.
- He inspired, challenged, provoked, comforted, and invited people to be open to God’s work in this world.
- Wherever he went, whatever he did, Jesus started discussions about what matters most, because for Jesus, God is always inviting us to open our eyes and join in.
Happening in Madison:
Dynamic Catholic’s Passion and Purpose for Marriage Event with Dr. Allen Hunt
Saturday, April 1, at St. Dennis Parish, 505 Dempsey Rd., Madison
Tickets $25; tickets will go fast, so don’t delay! Call 608-246-5124
What’s the most important word in marriage? What is really going on in your wife’s head? What do you wish your husband knew about you? Discover key ingredients to a healthy and happy marriage at the Passion and Purpose for Marriage event. Take your relationship to a whole new level!
Don’t worry; you will not have to share your feelings with a group… Dr. Allen’s speaking style is bound to capture your attention: his humor will have you laughing, and all along the way learning more about every relationship in your life.