Join us for the 10th annual SMG Parish Auction!
The annual parish auction is our biggest fund-raising event! It provides an opportunity for parishioners and their family and friends to gather in fellowship and thanks for our parish community.
- Silent Auction with mobile bidding
- Live Auction with Emcee Eric Franke, WISC-TV
- Hors d’oeuvres and desserts; beer and wine
- Mystery Boxes
- Relaxed atmosphere (including attire)
- Cash raffle with 16 cash prizes
- Tuition raffle - win one year of SMG School tuition
- Register and purchase your ticket online
- Download PDF of Registration form
- Buy tickets on our mobile bidding site
- Donate an item
- Sponsor our event
- Do you have an idea for a silent auction item? Brainstorm with friends and family to think of an item you think would generate some active bidding and either solicit or purchase it for donation. Go to the Auction Donation-Sponsorship Form
Experiences are very popular auction items! Whether it's a boat ride, ski package, or tickets to an amusement park or a movie or concert/live theatre experience, these items will generate some enthusiastic bidding. Go to the Auction Donation-Sponsorship Form
- Be an Auction Sponsor! Sponsors receive guest tickets and reserved seating at the event. Your business will be promoted to our parish of more than 2500 families in our weekly bulletin and quarterly newsletter, on our website and social media pages, and at the event. For more information, contact Martha Doherty in the parish office: email@example.com, 608-268-2957
- Can't think of an item? Cash donations are always greatly appreciated to help with costs of food and decorations, as well as to purchase items we think will create some active bidding.
- Send checks payable to SMG with "Auction Donation" in the memo line;
- Go to our online payment page and select "Give a New Gift then "Auction Donations"
- Donate with a credit card on our mobile bidding auction site
- We love scrip cards! When you're buying scrip in the coming months, add a $25 (or more!) gift card for a local restaurant or business to your order and donate it to the auction! (Did you get a gift card for Christmas you don't think you'll use? Donate it!)
Always please check expiration dates and other restrictions on gift cards and certificates.
We use lots of gift cards for silent auction items and mystery boxes. Donating scrip cards helps not only the parish but also our school AND your family can earn a tuition credit at the same time! WIN, WIN, WIN!
- Are you a business owner or manager interested in helping your parish and promoting your business at the same time? Make a donation or be a sponsor (contact the Auction Committee for more information)
Join us at Nakoma for the auction!
We are planning a lovely, relaxed evening of fun and fellowship as we support SMG!
The move to spring was overwhelmingly positive; Nakoma is a beautiful setting with outdoor patio space where lots of people enjoyed the warm evening while supporting SMG!
Dress in summery attire (it IS a luau after all!), or make it a dressy evening out - up to you!
Even if you can't join us at at Nakoma for the event, watch for online bidding to start the week before the event. Each year we've had online bidding, the number of "remote" bidders increases, with more and more winning their items! (...but do try to come to the event - it's such a nice evening!)